Warning: Uninitialized string offset 0 in /home/customer/www/cgpds.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/core/components/data/Utils.php on line 242
Get your free quote
We promise your details are
secure with us.
Irrigation & Sprinkler Repair
Irrigation and sprinkler specialist. We install, repair, maintain, and manage your irrigation system.”
Plants and grass all require adequate water to grow and thrive. If you want your lawn to look incredibly healthy at all times, then installing a sprinkler and irrigation system in your yard should be a priority. Most homeowners already know that a functional sprinkler irrigation system will make their yard look nice. However, there are many other benefits that you can potentially enjoy by having a sprinkler system installed in your home.
We are a Utah based sprinkler and irrigation company that boasts more than two decades of experience in the industry. While there are potentially endless irrigation service providers to choose from, lots of Utah residents prefer to work with reliable, reputable, and experienced sprinkler and irrigation experts at Custom Grounds Landscape & Property Maintenance. For more than two decades, we have always offered the best in lawn and garden sprinkler services.
Automated sprinkler systems can be a fantastic option for any garden or yard. It means that you won’t have to worry about giving your plants excess or too little water. You’ll also be saving on your water bills because you won’t be using more than your yard needs to look amazing. A great sprinkler irrigation system will also help your yard to maintain sound nutrient balance. With an automated or controlled distribution at your disposal, there is very little chance that you’ll overwater your garden, which is usually the prime cause of nutrient erosion.
Another notable advantage of modern sprinkler irrigation system installation is that homeowners can determine not only the right amount of water to be distributed throughout your yard or garden, but also where the water is sprayed, dripped or sprinkled. This enables you to easily manage your complex garden and plant arrangements and provide each of your grass patches or flower beds the right volume of water they need at any given time.
We can install and repair your sprinkler and irrigation systems
Every homeowner’s only wish is to have a lusher and more vibrant yard or garden. However, regardless of how many or types of plants you install, you never seem anywhere near creating your ideal outdoor space. At this point, you will probably think that a landscaping professional is what you need! While this could be true that your yard needs professional landscaping service, it might be your current lawn sprinkler irrigation system that is to blame. Even if you don’t need some sprinkler repair, you could still benefit from a proven expert examining your irrigation systems.
Our professional landscape irrigation and sprinkler experts in Utah provide lasting solutions throughout all four seasons, giving you improved defense against the elements and allowing your lawn and garden to thrive.
With extensive knowledge in turf management, tree care, pest control, water management and customer education our primary goal is to help make your vision become a reality.
Locally owned and operated. Custom Grounds Landscape & Property Maintenance is a Christian owned and operated company that is led by the owners, David and Brandi Trumbla in Salt Lake City, UT. Our team of professionals have all been vetted & screened. Custom Grounds Landscape & Property Maintenance to do your next project.
In the Spring, the irrigation system is activated, timed to proper water trans-evaporation rates, and each head is turned for proper rotation and throw. Every zone is checked for any winter damage that can be detected at this time. Problems such as worn valves and sprinkler head seals, water pooling from worn or cracked pipes/connections, etc. are addressed.
Residential customers with extensive damage may need more work than a turn on service can reserve. In such case, work will be completed at a time and material rate to get the system operational. Custom Grounds Landscape & Property Maintenance strives to provide a complete professional service at a competitive rate.
Sprinkler Blowouts and Winterizing in Utah
There’s a reason that any reputable sprinkler or lawn care company will recommend routine sprinkler blowouts for your sprinkler system: it saves you money and keeps your sprinkler system functioning at top shape for much longer.
Hiring a pro team
Hiring a professional sprinkler service company to perform regular sprinkler blowouts and winterization, you can avoid damage to your system’s pipes by buildup or leftover frozen water in the winter. And if you’ve experienced even the slightest crack in your sprinkler system, you know how important that can be.
In the Fall, the sprinkler system is winterized by shutting down the tap source and backflow prevention assembly. The valves and lateral lines are blown out with compressed air and then the test cocks and valves are left partially open to allow airflow. Airflow allows the pressure in the lines to expand and contract with temperature variations. This prevents the pressure P.V.C., polylines, and valves from developing splits or fissures, and prevents the back-flow prevention device from cracking.
The times this service is performed are dictated by weather conditions. The winterization service occurs between October 1 and November 15.
Winterize your system
As a general rule, you should winterize your system at least a week before the first freeze is expected. Your grass will survive without regular watering during that time, as the plants are already preparing for the dry winter season
The best time to winterize is before cold weather sinks in, and this holds true for sprinkler systems, especially if you live in an area where temperatures drop below freezing for any length of time. Draining all the water from your sprinkler system is a must. Otherwise, the water that’s left in system’s pipes may freeze and expand, causing the pipes and fixtures to crack or burst.
Don’t be shy
Whether you need us for your commercial or residential sprinkler system services, we offer it all at affordable costs. We are more than equipped to solve virtually any issue with your irrigation system. Contact us today and schedule an appointment with us so that we help solve your sprinkler and irrigation concerns.
So what type of sprinkler and irrigation services do we offer?
We are extremely knowledgeable about irrigation and sprinkler systems. This is why we provide a spectrum of services including:
- Irrigation installation: If you are looking to install your first irrigation system installation in Utah, we have got you covered. The experienced crew at Custom Grounds Landscape and Home Services will provide reliable, cost-effective, and durable solutions that guarantee the much-needed peace of mind when it comes to your sprinkler installation. Our proven experts will do everything within their power to ensure your landscape irrigation system operates at peak efficiency throughout the year, is set to drain properly and reduce water runoff, is designed to accommodate your lawn’s needs, and is as reliable and as sustainable as possible.
- Irrigation service and repair: A damaged sprinkler system can cause lots of damage to your landscape or lawn. Broken heads, controller problems, dry patches, leaks, and a sprinkler that won’t turn on or off are just a few repair issues that you may have to contend with. Regardless of the type of problem you may be facing, our technicians are trained and experienced enough to diagnose and fix whatever may be disrupting your irrigation system’s performance.
- Pump installation, repair, and maintenance: You already know that the pump is arguably the most important component of your sprinkler system. This is why it needs to be in tip-top condition at all times. Our experts will service and maintain every component of your pump including the filters and other mechanical components. With us at your disposal, your pump will always function at its peak levels.
- Backflow preventer repair and replacement: We will also keep your backflow preventer in excellent working condition.
- Upgrades: If you are having old irrigation systems in your yards, they can benefit tremendously from new innovative upgrades such as efficient sprinkler heads, new sensors among other components
- Additional services: We provide a wide range of special services to meet the needs of our clients. We not only install pump and well systems, but also provide irrigation system renovation services and seasonal services such as sprinkler maintenance packages.
Customers Choose the #1 rated service in UTAH.We never leave a job until the customer is 100% happy with the results.
We have a great reputation as leaders in the community. We are members of the BBB, Chamber of Commerce and several local community groups.
We show up on time and finish ahead of schedule every time.
Our professional and friendly crew is pleasant and approachable at the job site. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call Now !
So, are you finally ready to have an amazing lawn that you can be proud of?
Don't delay! Our team is ready, our equipment is gassed up and we are ready to roll!